Dashboard Sales by month individual events and taxes

Steve O. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

In the old IO you could go to dashboard and Sales and click the month to have a list of all your events. Sales, Taxes, and Total Amount. I live in an area where some groups don’t pay Sales tax and need this to be broken out. Need a solution or direction to where I can get this information.

Comments (3)

photo

create a report in settings reports similar to this (you can add any fields you want)

then go to the main screen and use the filter on the left side to create filter of the month you want, and tweak it to what you want like payments in the month only, events in the month regardless of payment date etc

the reason i say payment date is because we need to pay sales tax monthly when the money was collected in WV not when the event is so if we take a march payment for a june event we have to pay that sales tax in march not june,

then on the leads screen change the report to your payment report you created for the view

then each month just sort the event data use the report and you have whatn you need

click on the printer button on the top and you get a report that looks like below

6ad946d0def49b8f7f5e45110ba2bd90

86dec3a82d7690bcb4ff1a0869c582b9

3aa733decb130e02bee952469f5b992d

f92a76d47d0b16fadf76c06464e88c65

photo

Thanks for the reply.

photo

I finally got it - Thanks Greg. Tricky but not impossible it appears.

photo
photo

Yes what Greg suggested is the best way to gather that info. This link here will take you to the training articles related to reports. You can also use the reports you make to create your own dashboard charts using that data, here's a video example for this.

photo

Hi Gabrielle

Got it finally.

Dana

photo
photo

Please see my video response, please let us know if you need anything else.

photo

Perfect. I appreciate the reply.

I was doing this for another company too, so maybe you can add the reports to his account because he is in the same province, and maybe send him the video. I referred him to your company a while ago, and he is as much of a computer expert as I am. LOL

Its Steve at Maritimes Event Rentals

This is why I was trying to figure it out. He asked for my help (big mistake)

thanks

Dana

photo

LOL I would definitely love to help him, please have him contact support with his username and let us know that he is looking for this same report that I have created for you, we will create it and send him a video as well so that it's showing his information and not yours.

photo

Thank you for the info and the post!!! got a good printout!!!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file