Item Price-Change

David I. shared this question 12 months ago
Answered

Why won't the system allow us to update the price associated with our 30" Cocktail & sweetheart tables. Once we change the price we can't save it as the system gives us an ERROR message saying that NAME IS TAKEN.

Do we have to create an entirely new price item if we only want to update the price?

4363051b2f5dccb51f52c4ab6f730fed

Comments (7)

photo

what is happening it looks like you have it set up correctly for 10.50

is there not a save button on the bottom right once you update the price?

deecc1694046d2a9edf0dc79122dfc0b

photo

No. Once I change the price and try to save the system gives me an error saying that the "Item name is taken" and then prompts me to change the name when I only want to update the price, only.

photo

Try to use Save and close instead of just save on the save button click the down arrow and pick save and close not save

Using save will give you the error saving close will not

photo

The save button has many choices throughout IO so make sure you pick the correct one based on what you are doing

baaeb06a7b753214b5ef1a0ec936ffb1

photo

Tried the "Save & Close" but still giving same error. I think IO support is helping us with the update. Thx.

photo
photo

Is this the price that your wanting?

photo

Are you clicking on the item in your inventory or clicking the add inventory button? Also make sure you don't have it set to always be the same prices as something else.

photo

you can make items use the same price that way if you want to raise the price on all our chairs you can make one change to CHAIR PRICE and all the chairs that use that price will increase withoiut having to go to each different chair price and raising them manually

photo
photo

David did you get this fixed yet?

photo

Heck NO....coding is out of my wheel house. Can the IO team assist?

photo
photo

Ok I see that it's the item 30, what are you trying to change the price to?

photo

We would like to change to $12.00.

photo
photo

We figured it out...thanks!

P.S. Watch a NEW highlight video from a recent school event by clicking HERE

Sincerely,

David O. Idi

Sr. Sales Manager

Mr. Moonbounce LLC.

6801 Eastern Ave., Unit 102

Baltimore, Maryland 21224