Assigning QR Codes

Chad B. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

After watching the video, I found that the qr codes on the strap tags and stickers tags are assignable. HOW DOES THAT WORK? When I scan with the IO Worker app it comes up with "Search..." but when I type something in, nothing happens. On my first one, I typed "batman" (because I have a batman bouncer) no inventory showed to select from. I pressed save and now when I scan that code nothing happens.

Can you make a video on how to use those particular assignable qr codes? I'd love to use those for labels on warehouse racks.

Comments (3)

photo

Oh, you mean if you already have a QR code and you want to assign it to an inventory item? I've never heard of such witchcraft. stand by

photo

LOL, In the video last night Shane talked about being able to use assignable (which can be reassigned) qr codes for inventory. He mentioned that when you use the qr Label Generator it uses these dynamic qr codes. Which we can then assign to inventory and rotate the inventory that is assigned to it. just in case we move locations or anything.

photo

Additional Info. I found out the search feature does work but at times is either really slow or unresponsive.

photo

Even more info. Video attached

photo

Sorry, Link didn't post.

https://vimeo.com/806859798/df255b549b

photo
photo

Hi Chad,

I wanted to follow up on this. Was Tim able to answer your questions about assigning QR codes?

photo

Yep. All figured out

Leave a Comment

Attach a file