Creating a Pop Up Coupon Code similar to Event Hawk

Justin W. shared this question 14 months ago
Answered

Good morning,

I am trying to figure out how to create a pop up similar to what Event Hawk does where it eventually gives them a coupon code. I have been researching but can not figure out how to do it correctly. I have EH but it just isn't worth it for the the size of my business. I only have 3 units so I feel like I can handle the texting and such without needing Event Hawk. Things that I want to do are listed below

1) I want to use my own graphic as the pop up. I see where you can create a pop-up inside WP but it forces you to choose from stuff that has already been generated. I want to use my own graphic.

2) Once they click on the image I want it to take them to a link that requires them to put in their name, phone number and email

3) once they input that info I want it to display the coupon code

4) I need to know where that information is sent so that I can have access to their contact info

I know this is exactly what EH does but I wanted to be very specific on the things I am looking for. I know I can just create a pre-generated popup on WP but that's not what I want. Also, I am not very good working with Wordpress and IO so I need some assistance.

Thank you to anyone who can assist me with this!

Comments (1)

photo

Basic popups can be created by following the steps in this article: https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/website-getting-started-create-popup-on-website

For something more complex, with unique forms for lead capturing, you may need some help from our web team.

You could also use IO Phone and setup automated text messages to go out to your website visitors, similar to what EventHawk does.

photo

Can I have someone help me create a pop up that drops a lead into IO?

photo

The Form they fill out can just be your contact form IMO, It generates the lead in IO just like EH

photo

I don't see where to edit what happens when they click on the pop up to enter a form or landing page?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file