Sending a training to employees

isabelle A. shared this question 14 months ago
Answered

Hello

I am trying to build a training to send to employees.

I build the training and found the ID looking at Gabrilelle's Video

Send this link to myself to test: https://www.inflatableoffice.com/survey/survey_display.php?surveyID=2887

When i click on the link, it says:

48ea2aad0794dc41cf446f169da87a33

Name of the survey is : 1a22464035e2ac20e60efe9e3eb6ee48

What am i doing wrong ?

Thank you

Comments (2)

photo

Can you open the worker, right click the training module, copy the url and use that?

I'm not sure. I usually assign them the training then they log in to the website and do the training from there.

photo

Great! it works this way

Do you think it also works if i send this to a cusotmer manually ? Will a see that he went throught all the questions ?

photo

I'm not sure, I don't use the customer training.

photo

It won't show a date completed until the go through each question and answer correctly. There's not a way to send a link...you will need to make it a required training and they click on the training in the worker's site

photo

Susan,

one thing i am trying do to is to send customer important information when they do a takeout. So i created a ''training'' with 2 questions; the first list all the important info and the second is a single choice saying: i understand and agree.... .

For now, i want to send it manually to the lead of my choice, how do i do that ? And how do i see that the customer read it and answered it ?

When this works fine, i will create an automation.

second thing is to create a training for my employee. I understand that they have to go by the woker's site.

photo

You cannot send a customer "training". You would have to set it up as a survey. Then let us know and we can create a url for it and you can create a email template and place the url in the email. The results will show in the "surveys" section of the lead.

photo

Ok, and can i create as many customer ''survey'' as we need ? and then with the automation, send an email with the needed link to customer ?

Please can you create a link for this one below

And, do i need to create the same survey for both location and will i need 2 link ?

8a20adb42272f1bf515b52c4e1062f1a

photo

Yes, you would need one for each location

photo

Hello Susan

the survey is made for both location. Can you create the URL please ?

8df8f33fc9cd32eaf6bcc4c14d6f88ca

photo

Which email templates are you using to send the survey?

photo

Hello Susan, just tried with a quebec lead and the quebec link and there is an error sending:

0256b456e6e2230f5e6f3228fbc482ec

photo

I think you will have to send from a "test lead" from the Email Center? Because it will pull info from a test lead as well. These links have to pull info from a lead to be "live" so they have to be sent this way

photo

will try that later and let you know.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file