Distance charge not calculating

Ryan F. shared this question 14 months ago
Answered

I am unable to ge the distance to charge properly for this lead. I entered a price but it keeps saying $0

Comments (2)

photo

This is happening on other leads now. For lead #13336077 There was no delivery fee calculated again. I went in and realized there was no delivery option selected. When I selected the delivery option, it calculated the price. I've never had this issue before. was there an update? We deliver everything, so they shouldn't even have an option not to select delivery.

photo

On 13332691 it doesn't show a delivery type at all as well? When I go to the quote page this is already prefilled so I am not sure what is happening. I am going to do a test...I am curious if these come through as a partial lead if the delivery type isn't always set?

photo

It is coming through as a lead, but when you go to edit, it forces it to a partial lead, and then I realize there is no delivery selected. Is it possible to force all leads online and in IO to default to the only delivery option we have?

photo

there was another person i was helping over the weekend that wasnt getting a default delivery option picked... im not sure how he got it corrected Adam from AB Bounce in St. Lucie...I think IO reset his online quote from or wp checkout page

it was part of this issue

https://rental.software/support/topic/116405-bookings-getting-rejected

with his delivery not being filled in his customers could not finish the auto book process....

photo

ok thanks Greg

photo

It is defaulting to you Delivery method?

photo

mine is working now

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file