Bookings getting rejected

adam n. shared this question 14 months ago
Answered

All bookings are getting rejected as a delivery method issue. Myself and others in the community have tracked down the issue. Its not offering "delivery type" on the quote fill out form. If I go into my quote request under page templates in the IO settings the form shows delivery type is on there but its not physically showing to the customer when they are checking out. So it doesnt allow the customer to book it will just say "your quote was submitted someone will get back to you shortly! then sends me an email saying error delivery method.

Comments (4)

photo

Fixed the issue. I had to uncheck multi step check out in the word press set up and check show delivery method on the cart set up. I would still like if the IO team could make the form look like it did before.

photo

i have helped him get it up and running all i can but it seems him checkout process has some issues, it works randomally and we switched it using WP plugin changes.

he still has some errors on the site that needs addressed from IO..

we set all teh forms to default but still didnt solve all the issues.

the issue he had was the delivery info is not populating on the checkout page

but its in his code

b1713909c2c3ec4e6d95f114b4c3a137

photo

Just a thought, try either changing the name by removing the "-" or delete the delivery type and do it again.

photo

This has been resolved

photo

was this related to the update at all?

photo

I cant say updated related since it was happening over the weekend...

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file