CRM Functionality

Tony C. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

In the CRM, I have IMAP and SMTP Setup.

1. Will I see the customer responses?

2. How are we notified that the customer has responded? Is there a pop up or anything or do we just need to go into the lead?

3. Do we still need to work in our main mailbox? (I hope not)

Thank you,

Tony

Comments (5)

photo

CRM will show all your email between you when you use your email and when they reply, it will also keep up with all emails sent from IO to the clients emails and if you have IO phone it will capture all the calls and texts between you and the clients.

if they use different numbers you might want to include all them in their customer info so CRM will catch it.

You will get your notifications in your email just as normal crm just keeps record of it for you

photo

What Greg said, IO does not have an email client, just a place that keeps emails regarding certain leads easily accessible.

photo

1) yes

2/3) it's normal email just keeping a copy in the CRM

You can see if a client has interacted with a lead (opened email or replied also counts) by looking at Last contact activity date/time... You can technically sort by that but you don't get any kind of alert

photo

Thank you,

I was hoping there would be some notification or even somethingnon the dashboard.

I understand that it is not actually an email client but the crm should be able to see and report recent updates as they come in...of course, my opinion.

I don't allow individual email accounts so trying to figure out the best way to have 4 people work one mailbox and not have stuff missed or moved just in an effort of clean up...

Of course, at least anything that is signed or paid will convert the quote to a contracted order.

Thanks again

Tony

photo

The CRM is place to see customers emails in one place but doesn't necessarily replace your "inbox"

photo

I understand that. I just thought maybe a notification trigger was put in place to let us know that a lead had responded.

photo

You can do this with alerts? Go to Settings--Alerts. CRM can be used to set up tasks

https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/sales-crm-task-reminders

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file