I have chairs set to show only these 4 items but

d15d6c8e0ac7fc8c304a3e67c8ae2b52

but i get all these when on the website

1a60d60291e6cdda505df04b5845b879

170feecede70db5b1d5b980cd2793964

4a2a8bc8dd138e6181b4f802d255b725

Comments (4)

photo

The way that I'm reading the article on upselling is that you can choose items that you want to upsell and add them to the item, but the way I'm understanding is IO also gives suggestions as to what is displayed after your items of priority? Please take a look at the article.

InflatableOffice will up sell items when a customer gets a quote. We use a variety of methods to determine what items to display. However, you do have some control over what shows.

photo

ok i get the article but i go tall these upsells on a chair, what would a fan, coffee pot or warming cabinet have to do with a chair?

basically what if i only want to show what i want to promo with a specific item

photo

Greg I will definitely ask someone and see if there is something that can be done about this. I have created the ticket and I will let you know what is said about this.

photo

Ok Greg I have asked and the suggestion that I got was try adding more upells that make sense to the items I can see for the chairs you would need to add at least 6 more that make sense and this should eliminate the unnecessary ones from showing.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file