WEBSITE PAGE ERROR

Angel R. shared this question 14 months ago
Answered

Hello ,

I noticed my water slide page is not showing all of my water slide inventory and it's also showing an error code. I don't know if I changed/deleted something by mistake but I don't know how to fix it.

f1ec549d33d48e4b3960222ff7ae175e

Comments (3)

photo

I fixed the issue on that page. The broken element was a widget IO generates for the page. This can happen if you try to edit that widget using elementor.

photo

Thank you so much! :)

photo

Looks like it went back to how it was again , its giving an error and not all water slide inventory was showing.

37e3c03495d6827abb3c3d6f23e4bbd6

photo

Sorry for the late response. It does look like an issue with the short code. We are investigating what is causing it.

photo

We fixed the issue with your water slides page.

photo
photo

Looks like it went back to how it was again , its giving an error and not all water slide inventory was showing.

37e3c03495d6827abb3c3d6f23e4bbd6

photo

Have you tried to remove the water slide and re add it back to inventory?

photo

wouldnt that mess up my reports?

photo

how many orders is that attached to?

is this a new item you have added to inventory or something thats been around for a while?

photo

for a test try setting it to inactive status and resync your your site with wordpress and see if the error goes away.. you want see the slide but im curious if all the code mess goes away

photo

it has been around for awhile. It just gave me this error about 3 days ago , i think i messed it up by editing something on elementor but i dont know what i edited.

photo

idk why my last comment didnt post.

do you have a back up of your wordpress from like 5 or so days ago?

you could revert your wordpress back before the error unless you have made a bunch of changes you dont wnat to loose

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file