Customer Survey

Greg H. shared this question 15 months ago
Answered

My customer survey is blank in the settings/survey so i cant edit it etc.

d39bc591102a87d26c2900c4d3caea06

but when i send my self a test survey its all there?

Where to i edit my survey questions and links etc.

https://rental.software/survey/survey_display.php?surveyID=964&leadid=12918761&workerid=&customer_id=5628801&vendor=26685&isowner=0&safety_type=&safety_operation=&forceqid=1

Comments (10)

photo

You need to choose the survey from the side drop down:

photo

well hell LOL i didnt see that im so used to using the center screen to open email templates and texts etc..

My bad

photo

is there a varible we can check on a filter for leads that have not answered or took the survey? That we can do something like this

Lead end date is 10 or more past

Survey taken equals no

then sent email, text whatever.. to them...

photo

On your preset filters on leads page there's "has survey" and "no survey"

photo

ok great!!!!

why cant i change questions 1 2 and 6

i get error message

a1343b7d26cf5bbf45537c7aa24e7167

photo

You cannot edit default questions

photo

can we make our own survey and use some of the default questions?

what i wanna do is pretty much use question 1 2 and change up 3 4 5 and with 6 i dont want it to go through the survey gate id rather direct them to google and or facebook direct.

what is happening is i am getting a ton of 5 stars when they click on the stars but we are not getting any additonal review info..

Clients hit 5 stars and move on .. so i want to drop the email with 5 stars and build my own process...

anytime i send a follow up text to a client asking for a google review they come back with i jsut gave you 5 stars.. if you look at my review log it shows my last one was 1/20 but today i had 3 or 4 alert emails come in and they didnt transpond into a review or even a survey answers.

photo

you can't edit them, but you can delete them. But then IO may have to fix it if you ever want them back.

photo

thats why i would rather just have a new survey but question 2 has the inventory loop in it that would need duplicated.

i mean im fine with the survey as it is except i want to bypass the review gate and have my clients to go google or facebook direct....

photo

OR....have you gone to General Prefences and have some going to Google and FB directly in the first place??

photo

yes Susan I have them going there but when the client clicks on teh stars they are done they think.. the review is not done and nothing goes to google..

photo
photo

Then you miss the opportunity to get product reviews. 

photo

ok i got the want wrong.. i just took a survey again.. i want all the questions but i only want it to drop to google or facaebook, like you and i discussed Chad..

so when it does the last question is where i dont want it to fall into the pre programmed survey exit process

i want only google or facebook options and i guess like you have yours i only want them to click on the one they want to use

i have mine set up in IO with google but we are not getting the reviews

0c5d5ff7e6ea8278fbadd380b3096320

photo
photo

I deleted that last question and created my own with Google and Facebook reviews. Then I only send the survey link. 

photo

I have updated my survey the way i want it to work but i still cant remove the last question

i cant edit it or remove it

how do i remove that last question shown here

2e09735122c817c1d6022fc3069b0d6b

photo

Mine was like that, not sure how I was able to get them to allow me to delete them.

photo
photo

I removed the last question for you

photo

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied