Payment Portal not working

Echris G. shared this question 15 months ago
Answered

I been having trouble with clients not being able to do payments in some cases.

For some the pay portal works when clicking on the red Xdeposit or balance but with some clients it is not working. I have not changed any settings. Can someone please look into this as I am unable to take remaining balance for some clients.

Picture is attached showing the pay portal not opening.

Comments (2)

photo

you can take the balance from the backend by going to the lead/payment section and clicking on this section and entering a card number if its not the same one on file, or using the box entering the amount and then recharge card button.

what is your processor? it might be a little different but i use Global which is built in and takes all the extra steps away when doing a recharge card

40eddf7f3667f9d7a222943b7cb4193f

photo

Hey Greg,

Thanks for the input. I actually know what happened as I changed the setting to deposit only. I didn’t want clients to pay in full 2 months before their event and I guess blocked out all payments after the deposit. By choosing deposit only under payment preferences.

photo
photo

Good morning, for which location? But I do see that for some of your locations you are only accepting deposit payments only. If you go to your Settings-->Payment Preferences you will find that setting there and you will be able to change it, (see screenshot)

photo

Thank you! This was spot on.

Question?

Is there any way the system will allow only deposits to go thru til about 3 days before the event. Then client can proceed to pay in full before or day of the event. I want to prevent payments in full x month or weeks ahead of events. They tend to cancel sometimes and now have to refund a large amount vs maybe $75 deposit.

photo

I'm sorry there really isn't a way to do this there really isn't a way to stop someone from making a payment.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file