attachment - NOT FOUND

isabelle A. shared this question 14 months ago
Answered

Hello

I sent an email to attach@inflatableoffice.com with a file

The file is now attached in the leads but when i click on it is says: The requested URL was not found on this server.

See leads

file attached today

thank you

Comments (5)

photo

That usually means there's something wrong with the file itself. Do you usually send it this way or apply directly on the lead?

photo

I have used both method and it has been working. I like sending the email because it is faster

I just attached the file in question manually and it is working. The one sent by email is still not working

514d34d4a9c52201421b3371591d1c91

photo

Sending the email is the old way of doing it and doesn't always work. Attaching directly to lead is the new/better way of attaching...not sure how much longer email way will be around?

photo

But isn't it the only way for an employee on site to send a picture ?

photo

you can do it by texting to the same address attach@inflatableoffice.com and attaching the lead id number you want the attachement to go to

photo
photo

They can also do it directly on a lead from the new workers app...instead of sending through email

photo

the NEW workers app ?

For now we are using the workers site web site.. When i tested the app a few weeks ago, it was not as good for us as the workers site.... But from what i know, i can't attached anything from the workers site, can i ?

photo

When you click on the lead you can directly attach just like on the software

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file