Auto Email Customer When They Sign a Contract

Donald B. shared this question 16 months ago
Answered

I hear from customers all the time when they click on sign the contract they are not sure if they actually signed it digitally or not. Is there an email template set up for this or how can i do this based on the signing of the contract.

Comments (2)

photo

the first place to check is going to be in the email center. You can first search for contract. if nothing shows there, search for inactive and see if something shows there.

If neither of those searches yield the results you're looking for, you can create one.

Start by creating the email to say what you need. Then save and close (doesn't matter if it's active, i don't think active just lets you pick from a list). Then head to settings>filters and create a filter. select Book date in the field name and then choose last hour and type 5 in the quantity then click "+". On the next line choose book date again and then select is after in the drop down and choose todays date. Save and close.

Now head to settings>Automations. Select the filter you just created as the "include anything in..." and then under action choose email then select the email you created. If it's not in the list, you may have to activate it. Give it some time to approve and you're done.

photo

There is an auto email in the Settings-->Email Center that you could turn on for "Contract Received", it will let customers know when you receive their contract.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file