Consumable Inventory/Concession Packaging

Brooke W. shared this question 17 months ago
Answered

**all screenshots attached**

• We have one popcorn machine and four snow cone machines.
  • I entered all of our concession supplies as consumable inventory. As far as I can tell, the quantities are correct.
  • For pricing, we include the supplies in the cost of the rentals.
  • With that being said, I set up our popcorn machine with required accessories (the popcorn mix and serving bags).
  • The snow cone machine was set up with optional accessories, set to display as a drop down menu so they could choose their flavor, and I overrode the price so customers aren't charged extra for the supplies.

I'm very new to this software, so I went to add the items to a test order and I'm being shown negative amounts available for both concessions. I'm hoping someone can help me out with this and tell me what I did wrong.

Comments (1)

photo

This appears to be working when I'm testing adding the popcorn or snow cone. Do you still need assistance w/ this?

photo

Hi, I'm not sure what was wrong the first time, but it does appear to be working. I do have one more question. When I'm adding individual accessories (i.e. snow cone syrups and additional cups), it does not appear to be charging anything. What do I need to do to change to fix this?

photo

It's because you are overriding the price in the accessory section (see attached). You will want to set this up as choose options. So for example you will create an item w/ unlimited qty "Choose your flavor" and attach the flavors and link qty and override price and set an accessory limit of 1 on that choose option. Then create another item w/ an unlimited qty something like "Additional Flavors/Servings" and list the flavors as accessories to this, you will still want to link the qty on these but not override the price. Then once you have those created remove the flavors you currently have listed as accessories to the Snow Cone Machine and replace them with the choose a flavor and additional servings.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file