Special is not applying to quotes

Skylar P. shared this question 18 months ago
Answered

I have a special set-up for a discount on tables and chairs in the off season. It is in my promo page as Winter/Spring Discount 2022/23. Can you take a look and tell my why this isn't working when I go to our site and make mock quote?

Thanks

Comments (19)

photo

Good afternoon, I have this special working for you!

photo

Thank you! Do you know how I can send a newsletter to past customers advertising our promo to everyone except those that already have reservations from now until next March?

photo
photo

Also going with the newsletter question, we have some customer profiles that have the same email address in both, is there a way I can make sure it only gets sent to each email address one time?

photo

I tested the quote page and the special applied to an earlier quote but is no longer applying, have tried a few times now

photo

newsletters only go to each email address once

photo

I fixed it again, it's working.

photo

Thanks!

photo

You're welcome!

photo

Oh I forgot to ask, how do I apply the special to a lead that I am making on our end in the lead page? Or do I have manually discount the tables and chairs?

photo

Thank you, I think I might have been looking at a lead that somone made this morning before I activated the promo and it wasn't prompting a change

photo

Anytime, have a great day!

photo

Hi Jen,

I am still having trouble with the special, it is working but not calculating correctly. are you able to give me a call?

photo

Are you wanting it to be that they have to rent at least $19 in order for the discount to apply?

Files: fee.png
photo

Hi Jen,

I went back into the special page and yea I don't know where that $19.00 number came from. I think I have it working now, I will test more and let you know if there is any issues. One more question, I am making a filter for customers I don't want the promo to go to, I can filter that by "lead" right or do I need to filter by customer?

Thanks,

photo

I read the article, I don't see any details about the question I have. If I dont want an email to go to specific customers based off the date of their leads it will not go to them if I make a filter for those leads and set a restriction for that filter, correct?

photo

Correct!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied