Email signature

isabelle A. shared this question 18 months ago
Answered

Hello

I am setting an email signature: https://rental.software/account/#/settings/pages/inoff_pages,175867/page

I have 2 questions:

1) how can i change the interline ? I do not want a space between each information

2) Is there a office phone number for the loggedin user ?

Thank you

Comments (2)

photo

1. I fixed the spacing between each piece of information for you. When you create an email template, instead of hitting "Enter", hold down the shift button and then the enter button.

2. What worker are you trying to add a phone number to?

photo

I am not trying to add a phone number to a worker, I would like to show the userloggedin phone number instead of the sale rep number but didn't find the variable

For exemple, Gino can be the sales rep but I (isabelle) need to send an email and i want my phone number to show

photo

As an alternative, there are multiple variables you can use.
*loggedin_worker_cphone* Cell phone of the user who is logged in (can be used in manual emails)

*worker_cellphone* Worker Cell Phone

*salesrep_cellphone*Sales Rep Cell Phone

*salesrep_homephone*Sales Rep Home Phone

*salesrep_officephone*Sales Rep Office Phone

photo

That is what i thought; there is no variable for the loggedin_worker

Thank you for your help, i will use the sales rep office phone and change manualy the extension when necessary

photo
photo

If your worker doesn't have an office phone number attached to their profile, it will not display this information. You can link the office phone to each worker.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file