Is there a *receipt_url* variable that shows all the transactions on a lead

Talon H. shared this question 38 days ago
Answered

I misunderstood the *receipt_all_url* variable to mean that it would show receipts for all the transactions, not just one pseudo receipt for the lump sum paid to date.

Is there a way to provide a customer with a list of all transactions? Whether via a receipt or via an invoice, I'm open to either solution but don't see anything intuitive in the variables list.

Comments (1)

photo

You would need to setup an organization and send an account statement. Here is an article on using organizations and account statements.

photo

That sounds like sending all the transactions for all the leads for an organization. I'm just looking for all the transactions for ONE lead (ie. deposit and final balance payments).

photo

You have the option to send an invoice but it will just show updated balances. You could open the receipt of each payment and send the links.

photo

That's my point--it can be done manually, but is there a variable (or a combination of them) that can provide that information without it being done manually? I'm trying to create an invoice template that shows itemized payments.

photo

Try using *receipt_all_url* and see if it displays correct for you.

photo

Basically, This is not available yet. It was requested last year but it hasn't been completed.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file