I.O. Emails being BLOCKED By Yahoo

David I. shared this question 14 days ago
Answered

Why are we getting these blocked messages from Yahoo email addresses all of sudden? See customer ID#

Just noticed these bounce back message in the last two days. Are you aware of this....what do we need to update in our email center? Same bounce back message for all three YAHOO account holders.

ef21b81bfcd94a2b2a75c590dd42b7fe

Comments (2)

photo

You have to add spf and dkim records. Possibly it's because you started sending out bulk email newsletters exceeding the 5k limit email providers are placing on accounts that then triggers the requirement to set up the spf records.

Check this link out.

https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/emails-setting-your-spf-record

photo

Thx. Will follow the steps. But for clarity, we only ran that newsletter once at the beginning of the year and was a train wreck.

photo

That may be all it takes. Idk. It doesn't hurt to do it. Some say the 5k limit others say any email from a third party provider. All day to update spf and dkim.

photo
photo

i always recommend using mail-tester.com and see what errors it points out that needs fixed

this is something you should do ever couple of months to make sure nothing has changed

it has bee very helpful for our emails

photo

This error says spf records on it.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied