Changing Items

Lindsay W. shared this question 24 days ago
Answered

How do I get a contract and invoice to update when I change units after a contract is signed? For example, a customer is switching from a water slide to an obstacle course tomorrow bc it will be a little chilly. It shows the new item on my view in IO but when I click on the contract or invoice it shows the original waterslide. When I click on quote it shows the new obstacle course but then if you click book this event on the quote it just goes to the completed contract with the original slide. What am I missing???

Comments (1)

photo

When a contract is signed, it locks in the rental information that was signed. When a lead is updated, it is recommended to generate a new contract on the lead.

Please take a look at this article HERE on how to update/generate a new contract for your customer.

photo

Thank you - I looked at the article but under contract it looks like this - the area below the current contract is greyed out and will not let me click on anything - this example is from Plato Academye08cde3eef28b0e43c294ecf0e5178f6

photo

Check the circle that says active on the bottom line and save your lead. The new contract will generate.

8e7bf285672477c90441d80b9f39b790

photo

Got it - thanks!

photo

You're welcome!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file