Email not working

Bryon H. shared this question 54 days ago
Answered

hi our email sales@partyfavoreventrentals.com hasn't received anything since 2/28. Our gmail does but this one should receive the same ones (io alerts)also.

Comments (15)

photo

Please fix your email in your account preferences settings at the P is capital there and not under email Preferences (see screenshot)

203ddfa494ad9b0dcab64829c2f0f54c

photo

This will fix the Sales@partyfavoreventrentals.com email account?

photo

I'm very sorry I will have a developer take a look, you are not receiving any alerts to the sales email? I will let you know when I hear back from the developer.

photo

Developer has asked if you are checking your spam folder for this email?

photo

No they are not there

photo

Thank you I have let them know.

photo

Any update?????

photo

Hi Bryon! This is what our developers said.

"Find out who they are using for email. Tell them to add alerts@inflatableoffice.com to a whitelist and their address book. We are sending them so it’s an issue with their email provider or software. If we know who their provider is we might be able to Google it and advise more."

photo

You guys are the the ones we pay for the email!

photo

I have let the developer know.

photo

As per our phone call. If you could let us know if you are successfully able to log in to webmail now and if emails are now being received now that the records have been updated. Thank you!

photo

Suddenly yesterday afternoon, following a question I posed to IO over email technicality, my IO email attempts are preceded by a pop up window never before seen that requests another sign in before the IO email can be sent. This does not happen when I email in webmail or outside of my IO. Help, we can’t communicate to customers,

photo

Our developer can enter a password for you do you want it to be anything specific?

photo

$uperFun2024

photo

$uperFun2024

I don't know how this was changed. Can you tell?

photo

We've set that as the password for the tom@superfun.lol email that is listed in that section.

I'm not able to see how it was changed in your IO settings. If you changed your password for the email, you would need to updated it in IO as well.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file