Category placement change on website

Juan G. shared this question 3 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I need to adjust the category placement of the tenting on the website for customer usage.

Comments (6)

photo

Can you please clarify? Are you referring to the categories list on your home page?

64f2937ac89facd61b355f7581e12160

photo

Yes, We would like the tent option section to be at the top in front of the tent party packages and not at the bottom of the main page. I would also like for it to say Frame Tents instead of tent options.

photo

I am also in need of some help with the website. Last year we have received multiple complaints about the website. Some customers are unable to receive quotes to their email and going in the junk folder. Some customers can not grasp the event time section. With our business we do not need to know the time of the customers event unless specified as a same day delivery which we can adjust on our end. The customer gets frustrated because it is not letting them continue with the quote unless they put in the time.

I am also getting complaints on the payment option. Seeing if we can make it more visible on the customer end if they want to do 50% or the full payment. They just click pay and it does the half automatically.

photo

The categories should be adjusted under Settings-->Display Order. I have this adjusted and am performing a sync on your site to see if the change occurred. I'll let you know once this has been udpated.

In regards to your emails going into junk folders, please take a look at this article HERE.

"Spam/Junk Folders

If your recipient is not receiving your email, the first thing you should suggest is that they check their spam, junk, and trash/deleted folders. If they find it there, they should not move it. Instead they should highlight it and set it to not be marked as spam/junk. This will help their email to learn that your emails are emails they want to see."

I am not seeing where your customers are being required to select a time? I created a test quote on your website and was never required to enter a time. Can you please advise where your customers are seeing this?

We can add wording to your contract page payment section, just let us know what you would like it to say.

photo

I have a ticket open for our web developers to adjust the category display on your website for the tent option section to be at the top in front of tent party packages.

I will let you know once this is complete.

Thank you

photo

Hello,

Our web developers advised that your Tents category is going to a separate page called Tent Options. They do not have the ability to control where that page will go on the featured products widget.

We can have the Tent category show instead and should be able to move that, but not the Tent Options page.

Please let me know what you would like to do.

Thank you

Leave a Comment

Attach a file