Gmail Newsletters-Critical Error

David I. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

We recently sent a Newsletter to 23K contacts via our Gmail account. Come to find out that I.O. clearly says NOT to use Gmail accounts for sending newsletters because of their LOW limits. We now have +15K new email inbox error messages from mailer-daemon@googlemail.com stating, "You have reached a limit for sending mail. Your message was not sent."

How do we avoid this happening on our next email blast in a couple of days? What other email accounts have other operators had success with since GMAIL is a NO GO? Does GHL handle newsletters better? Also, we don't want the error messages to clog up our primary work email inbox gain. We want to create a dummy email account separate from our main email but still would want the same email extension/handle for branding continuity.

Comments (1)

photo

Hi David! To prevent this from happening in the future you will have to use another email service. We recommend IO email for $5/month. Would you like some more information on that?

photo

Of course! I.O. Email...lol. I would like to speak with a REP regarding this I.O. email you speak of....

photo

Haha sounds good! I will send them your way!

photo

We are only able to host email mailboxes if we are also hosting your website. Something like MailChimp, Constant Contact, or HubSpot might work better for this, but I've never personally used any of these to make a solid recommendation.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file