Adding Customer Reviews

Jessica D. shared this question 8 months ago
Answered

Can you please let me know how I can add reviews from customers on my website?

Thanks so much!

Comments (5)

photo

See this article on setting up your reviews in IO. If you setup for google reviews and you want those to display on your site you will need to get a plugin in WP for this. Most users use the one named "Widgets for Google Reviews"

a967e8b7f72d70892c16e00b6e944348

photo

All that is so confusing! Is there someone who could possibly help me with this?

photo

If you give us your google reviews link we could set that part up but we'd need to know what you want the weight and minimum rating to be. The video in the article I sent goes over this part. As for the plugin you will need to go into your WP setting and go to your plug ins, add new and search for google reviews download the one I referenced previously, then go to the trustindex.io on the dashboard and it will have you search for your company and go through step by step setting up the reviews.

photo

Here is the link for Yelp Reviews

https://www.yelp.com/biz/westside-jumpers-and-more-culver-city?osq=westside+jumpers&override_cta=Get+pricing

The minimum rating should be like 4.5

and the rest I can try to do on my own.

Thanks so much!

photo

Since you are doing Yelp you will want to download this plugin, and I have your reviews setup in IO. b477b1f33c5a10c8865881c23709bfe3

Leave a Comment

Attach a file