damage waiver removed from certain items

Ryan F. shared this question 12 months ago
Answered

We have a few items we staff that we do not want the damage waiver on. I cannot figure out how to remove it.

Comments (7)

photo

In the promotion and fee you can remove those items from the included items :)

Setting > Promotions and Fees > Damage Waiver

photo

I checked there twice and do not see an option to remove particular items? thanks

photo
photo

you need to set up a filter to not charge on certian items like this yours will vary based on how you have your items set up but this is the basics

then in the promo and fees add the filter to the fee with the second image example

458c0faeccbd74d3d73caa5cc93c42a6

c3ced9751619ad999b2394ebf801a1f8

photo

thanks. very helpful!!

photo
photo

Yes you can now add filters for damage waiver. You are currently setup on the legacy promo/fee and would need to switch to a filter type. Here is the article with the first steps on setting up and for this to work you must be using autosave.

photo

this seems so much more complicated. Do I need to switch all promotions/fees over to utilize this or just this particular one?

photo

filters are the way to go Ryan.. it will make your life so much easier

using the NEW additional damage waiver is so much better than the old because of the filter option

photo

Its really not bad if you follow along with the articles Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3. Let us know if you get stuck and need help, also Greg's examples below are good to reference as you are setting yours up.

photo

so I figured it out. kind of. I created a new accidental damage waiver with filters to exclude bubble and cannon parties. but now the fee is not calculating on any items. this is for foam froggy location

photo

check your filter the exclude needs to be set like my example

does not include

photo
photo

go to this video at 36:20 it will show you how to set up the new damage waiver and make it work with filters

https://www.facebook.com/inflatableoffice/videos/1367365007336335

photo

Ryan I'm going to rebuild this for you, can you please let me know the item names you do NOT want the damage waiver applying on?

photo

thanks. it is now currently added a damage waiver of 80% someone????? this is crazy.

I don't want the damage waiver on the Bubble Party and Foam Cannon Party

photo

show a shot of your damage waiver section in settings like this

16cb2277ecc9dd67220068b9a0777bc4

photo

you was working to get some items exluded also correct? Show your filter setting for the excluded items

photo

Ryan can you please provide the lead that is being affected with an 80% damage waiver?

photo
photo

The damage waiver was set up exactly the same as that. 10%. I just deleted the entire waiver it is not been working properly at this location at all. I could provide the lead but now that I've deleted the damage waiver it is no longer calculating. It is the most recently under the foam froggy location for a foam cannon. I have never had a problem with the damage waiver and I've been using one for years. The issue only seems to be at this location first I could not get it removed from two items I needed to remove from announced calculating crazy amounts. I did figure out the higher amount was because the customer and the quote was not able to choose a window of time so it calculated 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on an hourly rental rate and then came up with a damage waiver based on that 15 hour time frame but when I change the time frame it would not recalculate the damage waiver. I wish there was a feature to override or delete the damage waiver? I tried deleting it into just comes back. I know you can add a discount for the same amount but it looks really strange for the customer to see that

photo

We have this working, go ahead and give it another try.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied