This object is in archive! 

Automatic emails copied to sales rep

Michelle F. shared this question 2 years ago
Need Answer

Would be great if we had the option on Automatic emails being sent to customer that there would be an option to send it to the sales rep as well. For example we have a automatic email that goes out to everyone once their quote will expire. If this email could be copied to the rep, the rep could go in and cancel the quote so we know it has been handled. I tried looking in alerts but there is not the ability to create your own alerts.

Comments (2)

photo

You can set up an automation for something like this. That when the quote expires an email goes out to the sales rep as well

photo

Not sure where that would happen. Not in alerts, in the email center there is no "to:" box to add in the customer rep to copy. We currently have an email that I would love for it to be copied to the sales rep but there is no way to customize it called Customer - Recent Quote (final day). If there is somewhere else to make that happen please send me an email or video to michelle@meredithpartyrentals.com.

photo
photo

We can help you set this up. It's done under Settings-->Automations. We would set up a filter and then set up the automation to send out the email automatically for you

Leave a Comment

Attach a file