You can go to Settings->Alerts Center to configure these. The system will send emails to the specified address when an event occurs, such as when a customer books online or makes a payment. You can also activate it to email the sales rep that has been assigned to that particular event. To assign sales reps, you need the workers module enabled. To have an alert go to more than one email address just separate by commas.
- Email Center
- Email Blasts / Newsletters
- Custom Email Server (Emails going to spam)
- Filtering Emails
- Gmail authentication issues
- Gmail email integration
- Marketing Consent - GDPR
- Marketing Consent - CASL
- Enable IMAP integration for Gmail
- Email Signature Template and Other Templates Inside Templates
- Improving GoDaddy Email Sending
- Link Shortener and Click Tracking
Author Joel A.
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software