Automation not taking filter

Michelle F. shared this question 16 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I want to make an automation that is someone makes a payment on a quote then it changes the status to Contracted. I have made the filter If payment amount is set and the status contains quote. I tested this filter and the one lead I created this showed up in the filter. When I go to apply that filter in the automation it will not add that filter. I have tried switching things around in the filter a bunch of different ways and it is not working.

2f44ef7ef988280e2cbad5cd52bc79db

Comments (5)

photo

people can't make payments on quotes i believe, they can only do it on contracts.

photo

We must be able to because that is why I want to make an automation to change the status. While the customer is in from of us the quote is the automatic status that comes up and when we fill in all the info, pay and save it stays in quote unless we physically change it. Trying to get it to auto save to contracted if a quote is paid on.

photo

Correct

photo

That's not how it works. Quotes only display price and option to add tip. Contracts allow for payments and signatures. Click the quote link at the bottom of the screen on a lead and you'll see what page the customer sees at that level. 

If you click contract it won't let you view it without changing the status. What you can do on the back end is different than what happens in real time. If your status settings are correct, it will change automatically. 

Leave a Comment

Attach a file