Display order

Skylar P. shared this question 15 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Is there a way to copy the website display order of Accessories from one item to the next.

For example I have a 108" round linen. I have around 100 different colors as accessories. Can I put those accessories into the order I want them in (all the greens together, all the reds together etc.) and then copy that same order of accessories into my other linen sizes?

Comments (6)

photo

Yes. Settings>display order. Once you set it in one of them, you can copy order from another item.

photo

I see where I can copy all of the display orders from my leads page, the leads page order is still alphabetical. I have created the order I want for one item and want to apply it to other items without having to do it manually on the leads page first as that would defeat the purpose of copying an existing display order. I calculated doing this manually for each linen fabric type and size will take me close to 4 hours of mind numbing work lol.

photo

🤔🤔🤔

photo
photo

Anything you set an order of you should be able to copy again (see screenshot)

photo

Hi Susan,

I have tried that and only seeing an option to copy the display order from that item on the leads page. I am trying to copy the wordpress display order of the "Classic Polyester (108" round)" to the wordpress display order of the "Classic Polyester (120" Round)". I tried copying the wordpress display order to the leads page order and then go back and click the new item on the wordpress order and copy from the original item in the leads page order and it isn't changing the order on the 2nd item. Can the display order not be copied from one rental item to another even if they have the exact same accessories?

Thanks,

photo
photo

Mine are currently in alphabetical order but trying to change it so all the yellows are together and all the greens etc. are together because it looks more proffessional on the site and doesn't require cust to scroll up and down all over looking for the other greens for example. Changing this manually is too time consuming when there are 8+ linen sizes that all have 100 color options.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file