Training Module Progress Bar and header

Chad B. shared this problem 16 months ago
Awaiting Reply

1st. The progress bar is highly inaccurate. See attached image. The final "page" is showing 183% on this particular one. So far they are all off but not always the same number.

2nd. How can I customize the employee facing training header? I've seen other people have a more custom one.

Comments (10)

photo

I have a developer taking a look at this.

photo

Developer would like to know what you mean by “more custom” header?

photo

At the very least, it would be great if the training had the website wrapper on it. But would be awesome if I could customize it. 😏😉 See images attached.

AzBouncePro has an older site header/footer where mine does not have anything but white background and logo at the top left.

photo

Thank you I sent your info to the developer.

photo

Developer would like to know if you can you get a link to that survey in the screenshots?

photo

Thanks!

photo

from developer: That is a link to UR, not the survey. If we can get a link to the survey they referenced, that would be super helpful.

photo
photo

Good morning, here is what developer is asking: We’re not able to revise his survey pages to be more like his design inspiration, unless we are able to see that page. ANy chance he has that link

photo

I'm not sure what link to give. But honestly, I'm more concern d about the progress bar. 

photo

I sent your message back to developer.

photo

We could record a loom on how to edit the header on their training survey but won’t be able to make his survey look like the example, without access to the survey referenced. It looks like the survey bar progress issue has been solved and will release in January

photo

Loom will work!

photo

Hi Chad,

I've recorded a loom describing the process for revising the header above your training surveys. You can view that here.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Shane

photo

Sweet! So that won't change the wrapper on contracts and other pages customers see. Just internally?

photo

My apologies, Chad. Changes to the wrapper would affect any other page currently using the "wrapper" template. I don't think there is currently a way to revise that template and only impact your training survey pages.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file