Inventory Filtering

Helen Z. shared this question 17 months ago
Awaiting Reply

If I wanted to filter by inventory type, How can I filter it so that when I search inventory sales It comes out with the total inventory that went out and total sales of that single item.

Example:

Filter: Basketball Range: November 2021- November 2022

Customer one: Customer 2 Customer 3

2 Basketball $30 Basketball $15 Volleyball $20

$30 Total Soccer Ball $10 3 Basketball $45

Total $25 5 Baseball $60

Total $125

TOTAL SALES BASKETBALL = $90 DURING NOV 2021 - NOV 22

Comments (2)

photo

Do you want listed out each time it was rented? Or total times, total amount, etc?

photo

Total times and Total amount it was rented. Without including other items.

photo

There's a spot to "search common fields" where you can search by rental name and you can search through the report and get the info on the specific rental:

photo
photo

You can run a report on all items w/ an item on each line...go to Settings-->Report and see example attached. Then run report on leads page...enter dates and then run report on right hand side in "report" box.

photo

My screen looks different from the screenshot so I'm not sure where to go

photo

This is the view I was trying to get if that helps

photo

On the top of your page click where it says "Go to the Office Upgrade" and then on the right hand side click the "settings" cog and go to Reports and you can set up this report.

photo

When I go into settings and reports it's just blank. That was a example of what I wanted the report to look like

photo

There will be a green button that says "add report" to create what we sent you a screenshot of. Sorry, we are unable to create reports in the old software any longer.

photo

Or would be able to use old version presets in the new upgrade?

photo

& How do you use the reports to run ? I see you can build it now, but how do you run the report

photo

On the top of the page click on Events-->Leads. Once there you will want to Choose on the left hand side the Statuses (Completed?) you wanted to filter out. And the dates....Event date...Select (with the calendar icon choose your date/time frame you want to filter out). Then on the upper right hand side you will see a box that you can choose your report (see screenshot)

photo

How would I get the view to be similar to the view I screenshot from previous version? I'd like to see individuals not just totals

photo

You want to see the actual leads?

photo

yes

photo

If you create a report to see rentals on leads there wouldn't be a way to pinpoint just one rental...it would show you all of the rentals on the leads that are rented

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file