overtime / payroll summary ?

isabelle A. shared this question 22 months ago
Awaiting Reply

is there somewhere i can set up overtime ?

Comments (2)

photo

There's not. You have to export the spreadsheet and manipulate it in excel. At least that's how you do it. I can send you a video if you'd like.

photo

Thank you Chad. Do you have an excel sheet with automatization to do it or you manipulate every week ? Iknow how to export in excel but if you know how to format so it does the manipulation by itself once imported, i would love to have a video.

* i do have trouble with the accent (in French) when i export in excel... is there a way to setup the export file with type Unicode (UTF-8) ?

photo

It's not automated. not exactly. Haven't spent the time on it being automated. I'm currently only running ~10 employees during peak season. I'm not 100% sure that it can even be automated outside of paying your payroll service to convert he sheet for you.

I do have some simple calculations that get done for me but I have to sum the weeks hours for each employee. after that, it's more simplified but it's still pretty manual.

attached are images of my spreadsheet. The export is what I get from IO filtered by date and employee. The calculations is the section of the sheet where I do all the calculations.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file