This object is in archive! 

Cannot see the sales person on this order...

jason h. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

I saw your update preventing salespeople from changing salesperson without having the correct permission. But it seems odd that this would also prevent them from SEEING who created the order which is quite important. Am I missing something here?

Best Answer
photo

I noticed your Sales Rep worker position for one of your locations did not have the Sales Rep flag set on. This didn't matter previously since your sales reps had the position from both locations, but after this update it does matter.

I corrected it for you. I don't think that paticular lead has a sales rep assigned.

Comments (2)

photo

I noticed your Sales Rep worker position for one of your locations did not have the Sales Rep flag set on. This didn't matter previously since your sales reps had the position from both locations, but after this update it does matter.

I corrected it for you. I don't think that paticular lead has a sales rep assigned.

photo

It should have a rep assigned...the one who actually placed the order. I'll try to go back over the last few days and see if any more are missing and I will manually adjust. I'll let you know if that does it. Thank you!

Replies have been locked on this page!