Issue with reports

Aron R. shared this problem 10 days ago
Solved

When I go into my tax report or the report that I named sales (and others) it says "lead total" with the correct amount and by "lead total less tax" sometimes it says double or even triple the price. For example leads #27447626, 25827023, 30496091. This has also happened to different leads in the past.

Comments (1)

photo

The payment type column cannot be used if you are grouping the lead ID. The 3 lead examples you gave had multiple payments with different payment types.

Once we removed this column, the total less tax column is working correctly.

photo

Is there any way to fix this? I need to see my payment type while running this type of report.

photo

You can run it with the payment type but then you would have to ungroup the lead id. Then it will give you each payment and each payment type on it's own line.

photo

When I do it that way it will list the total of the entire rental and total rental payment on each line - not how much was paid using that payment type. Also at the bottom when it gives me the sum of all my rentals it will count that as a few times and give me an inaccurate number.

photo

You can group by lead ID for the totals to add up correctly, but you would need to remove payment type from this report for it to work properly.

If you are wanting to see the payment type, you would want to create a separate report without lead ID grouped.

photo

I understand that. My question is is there a way going forward for one of your developers to make it so I can view the payment type and have the correct total? I am sure many other customers will like this to

Thanks for your help

photo

There isn't a way to group by lead if there are multiple payments/payment types on one lead.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file