Signed documents from customer other than contract

isabelle A. shared this question 18 months ago
Answered

Hello

what is the best way if i need to send a document to a customer for them to sign but it is not the contract ? Should i build another ''contract template'' that i will call whatever or is there an other way ? If i build a contract template, is it possible to send it without the contract page template ?

thank you

Comments (1)

photo

Create a new contract template. Name it what makes sense to you (not a page/template but contract template) Then in the contract section of a lead, you can manually change the template you want them to sign. I do this frequently with fireworks on July 4th weekend. After they sign the original agreement I'll add another line, change the template and send the fireworks one (whichever you create).

photo

Thank you Chad, it works fine. Do you know if there is a way to ask customer to mark check important information before they sign in the contract ?

photo

You can use the variable *initials* for those sections, which will place a check box they have to acknowledge before signing.

photo

Great ! is there a way to not have the work ''agree'' show ? I need this to be in French or not there...

7cef711df26ec5cbf95eaa773f75c018

photo

I will see what can be done. Which contract template is this for?

photo

Could use a survey? for automation sake?

photo

Yes, sure ! Do you have an exemple ? Can the customer print the survey after completing it ?

photo

Isabelle can you please confirm the name of the contract template we need to adjust the "agree" section on?

photo

Gabrielle, i have not finish the contract template yet. I will let you know once it is finish. Thank you

photo

Okay thank you, I have a request in w/ developers to see if anything can be done for what you are needing.

photo

Adding

7876c94ea775a27c2101772a72896cab

Inside the <style> tags of the template will hide the text next to the initial check box.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file