additional stops

Ryan F. shared this question 17 months ago
Answered

Is there a way to add additional stops to the same event on the delivery planner? For example If I have crews from multiple routes going to the same stop to help, can I do that on the delivery planner? Also, If we have to schedule someone to go back to take care of something, can I schedule a second visit on the same or a different route, even on a different day? same thing with attendants. If I have one crew doing set up, but attendants on another route, can I schedule this on the delivery planner?

Comments (3)

photo

There's no way to add additional stops at this time. This is something they are trying to add for the new delivery planner.

photo

Thanks

photo

I've heard of people creating duplicate leads (with auto emails and text turned off) and then deleting those leads when the job is done for both of your first circumstances. You can also schedule attendants using the shift tab in a lead. it doesn't show on the route planner but the attendants will know.

photo

This is the way to do it. Once you've done it a few times, it is very quick and easy. Make a copy of the lead, and do what Chad said. Delete all the line items from the new lead, and "Quick Add" a new line item that explains what this lead is for - "Attendants Only" for example.

photo
photo

They're both excellent ideas. Thank you so much for sharing

Leave a Comment

Attach a file