popup on website

Billy N. shared this question 18 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Is there a way to set up a popup on my website that says something along the lines of "If you auto-book through the website you will receive 5% off of your rental"

And whenever they click on the Auto book button it automatically takes 5% off the customer's total?

I want to give the customers some incentive to Autobook through the website. If you have other suggestions that would be great as well.

Comments (5)

photo

We don't have anything like this...you could possibly have a coupon code in the pop up for online bookings. So if they book online they can use the coupon code for the discount

photo

How would they know the coupon code?

photo

I am sorry. I misread your original response. I understand now.

Do you guys have a tutorial on how to create a coupon code?

photo

Settings>promotions/fees.

next to add promotion button select the arrow to add legacy promotion/fee.

In the name field type the coupon code. In the type dropdown select Coupon. Then scroll down the page filling out the requirements and Rewards. Save and close.

You now have a code to place anywhere.

photo

Thank you!

photo
photo

We use Event Hawk to do a pop up and provide a coupon code they can use. If you ask they can integrate their CRM with Inflatable Office. I certainly recommend talking to them. The two things work great together. https://www.myadacademy.com/home/ Tariq or Jana can help you there.

photo

Okay, thank you! Can you send me the link to your website so I can take a look at the pop up?

photo
photo

Test Comment

Leave a Comment

Attach a file