Inactive vendor

Casey Z. shared this question 18 months ago
Answered

Is there a way to make a vendor inactive, so they don't show up as an option when adding items to a lead?

Comments (1)

photo

You can delete a vendor from your account, however, the inventory associated to said vendor will be made inactive.

photo

As with any inventory item, I don't want to lose the history. That's why I'd prefer to make them inactive. It doesn't look like that's possible. Can you put in a request for that?

photo

You won't lose the history of the items if the item is inactive. You will have to pull those from the inactive inventory items. I will put in a request to our developers to add a feature to mark vendors inactive.

Thank you.

photo

Per our developers, this would be based on items, they can deactivate the the vendors items they do not want to be displayed on the leads page. From the inventory list, you can select the preset filter ‘My Vendor Items’ and also further filter them based on vendor name, etc in the search box. then select the checkbox to select the items and from the “delete” button drop down, select “Deactivate items”

photo

Okay, cool! I didn't know I could deactivate the vendor items in bulk like that. Thanks!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file