Weather and Service Area Checker

Brandy C. shared this question 17 months ago
Answered

I submitted a question a few weeks ago regarding a weather checker plugin, where the customer can enter there zip code and it would show the weather in their neighborhood. I was informed to search in the plugin area and select one that is compatible with Wordpress. I searched and I did not find anything. Now I’m trying to find a service area checker plugin, where customers can check and see if we service their area. I searched in the plugin area, I’ve checked past questions in the knowledge bank area in IO, I also asked the question in EH group in Facebook but still nothing. I really need your help of the name of the plugin for the service area checker. I have a lot of customers that text me and we don’t service their area. I’m hoping this would eliminate some of those customers. Service area checker is definitely more important then the weather checker, so I’m okay if the plugin name is not provided for the weather checker (but it would be nice to have). Thanks!

Comments (4)

photo

I received a reply from the EH group from Jana Thompson. She informed me she have a “Check Delivery” button on the calendar and next to the “Add to Cart” button. I’ve asked her which area I need to update in order for this button to display in both places. I’m currently waiting on a reply, but if you have the info can you let me know. I will keep you posted. Thanks

photo

Sorry, we still don't have the option for the weather checker at this time.

It looks like you do have the check delivery turned on.

photo

No problem at all, regarding the weather checker. Great, I see it! Is it possible to have it displayed under the “Set Event Date” button. See pic attached. I don’t think they would see it in the calendar area. Thanks for your help.

photo

The delivery checker will show on the item page and the cart...it's not available to show there, sorry

photo

ok no problem. sorry one last question. Is there a way to change the color, size and/or font?

photo

What color, font and/or size are you trying to change?

photo

The word “Check Delivery” on the calendar (when they enter the start/time). I want to change the color/size/font so it can stick out more.

photo

What color, size and font would you like this information to be?

photo

I would like it to be a chewy font (same as the other font on the website), the color red and one or two sizes bigger.

photo
photo

We are having a developer make these adjustments for you. We will update you when this is complete.

photo

Brandy,

This has been updated! Please take a look to assure this is to your liking!

Thank you.

photo

Great, thank you so much I will review. I have a few other problems I’m facing but would be very difficult to explain via text. Can I give you a call, with a link so I can show my screen. Thanks

photo

Please use this link to schedule a meeting with our support team!

Thank you.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file