Payment processing

Chelsea A. shared this problem 17 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I put in the info needed to be able to use a uterine.net for payments instead of square but customers aren’t being able to process their payments.

Comments (5)

photo

Do you mean for Authorize.net? If so I'm seeing it on the contract and the payment section of the leads.

photo

Yes, sorry that was autocorrect. I had someone trying to pay last night and they were unable to.

photo

So your seeing this now correct? And customers are able to pay?

photo

No, they’re not being able to pay.

photo

Do you have lead examples we are able to take a look at?

photo

Charissa Wright has tried to pay and it wouldn’t allow her to.

photo

Is she getting an error? I can see in the log under Settings-->Payments that she is being denied, have you contacted authorize about this? This is set up with IO. Is your credentials correct?

photo
photo

I am not sure if your credentials are correct. Here's instructions on how to login to your Authorize.net account to obtain them;

https://account.authorize.net/helpCP/Account/Settings/Security_Settings/General_Settings/API_Login_ID_and_Transaction_Key.htm

photo

Authorize.net was on the phone with me and walked me through how to get the correct numbers and I’ve checked them multiple times.

photo

Did they say why the payments are being denied?

photo

No, we walked through it again yesterday, changed the transaction key and everything and it’s still not working.

photo

Not much we can do...we keep getting the decline: Merchant login inactive or password invalid. So it's telling us the information that is logged in is incorrect.

photo

I’ve done this and it’s correct.

photo
photo

Authorize.net says everything is set on their end, it’s something on your end that isn’t correct.

photo

Hi Chelsea,

We are having our developers take a look into this.

Thank you

photo

Hello Chelsea,

Our developers took a look and advised to check and see if there aren't any incorrect characters in the API Login ID or Transaction Key.

Here is an article from Authorize.net that may assist:

https://support.authorize.net/knowledgebase/Knowledgearticle/?code=000002267

Thank you

photo

There isn’t. I’ve gone over it multiple times to check.

photo

You may want to have the rep from authorize.net you are working with reach out to us because the info they are giving you for the API Login ID and Transaction key is incorrrect.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file