Inventory not showing up from book us

Steven O. shared this question 2 days ago
Awaiting Reply

our popcorn rental has somehow been removed from the list. Its in the IO inventory but when somebody tries to book it from the web site its not an option. Can somebody tell me hoe to fix this. Also want to change the picture of a snow cone machine in the IO inventory to a shaved ice picture

Comments (3)

photo

I'm not seeing a Food Concessions category only a Concessions category and the Popcorn Machine is not in that category? Did the Food Concessions get deleted and replaced by just Concessions? You will need to add the popcorn machine to that category.

To change the picture just go to the item and remove any pics you want removed and add the new ones, also make sure to go to the WordPress and perform a sync.

photo

Thanks Jen

I did figure it out. It was under Quote Request page/location under bounce kingdom instead of Maritimes Event Rentals. We how ever do not have access to the word press

photo

Your site is external, when items are added they will only show on the checkout page you would need to add them to your website or have your developer add them, I'm not seeing that you have wordpress.

026775471175e2c838791211dacb29f4

Leave a Comment

Attach a file