Packing list page break

Chad B. shared this problem 17 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I can't get my packing list, Jumping Jacks - Condensed, to do page breaks correctly, It's either breaking a couple lines on the second page or not breaking at all. Can you help me figure that out?

Comments (4)

photo

I think the break just needed to be moved before the div's...see if this works for you. Thanks!

photo

Sorry, I forgot to respond on Friday...try again for me?? Thanks!

photo

still didn't work. However, I decided to start from scratch. It still doesn't work even when not using the bootstrap. (wanted to stop depending on that for a couple of reasons aside from the page break issue.)

Can you look at that one instead?

photo

same PL?

photo

so do you want the break after the yellow border? I wonder if this is the issue??

photo

Might just have a developer take a look...don't want to mess it up. just let me know where to put the break

photo

I want the page break where it's at. I DON'T want it to break in the middle of an item's row group. As shown in the picture. I've also seen it break in the row containing the packing list. What I need is for it to know that the item title bar and the corresponding row is grouped and not break in the middle of it. Does that make sense?

photo

Ok, having someone take a look!

photo
photo

The one marked "... From Scratch"

photo

Made some changes. Try it now.

photo

Also, is there any way I can go without the bootstrap and not mess up the whole printing process in the route planner?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file