advanced search not working properly

Ryan F. shared this question 18 months ago
Answered

When I searched for reserved leads on a particular date it never shows me just the leads on that date. this has been doing it for a while.

Comments (1)

photo

It is going to show any status that you have checked "Reserve Equipment for Leads in this Status"

photo

even when I select the date I am looking for? I use to be able to search for reserved leads for a specific day

photo

When I do the same search above it works....the date may not start on 10/17 but the event covers 10/17. You can change the search Lead Start Date and get only leads that start today

photo

Here is the problem with the video link. They all show up, but they are mixed in with other days. I want to see only that day, so I can send them group delivery notifications by text and email without searching through them. I have done this for years.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dpaF-bBkUZ43IZpjN_GiGdLrTGKpmxju/view?usp=sharing

photo

Change Event Date to Lead Start Date

photo

Ryan, What happens if you hit the refresh button at the top right on your Leads page? I have this problem with filters all the time. It usually corrects itself with a refresh, then it works properly over and over. I just recreated your exact problem, then I refreshed, and it filtered properly.

This is a known problem that has been discussed several time in the Facebook groups. Many times my leads load with one line per item on the lead, or like your problem, I get a lot of leads outside my date range. A refresh corrects both issues.

photo

thank you. the refresh did not work. but the lead start date does work. In our other account we don't have to do this and don't have any problems. strange. thanks

photo

Do all of those leads on your video cover multiple days, including the 18th? If so, then the filter is working as expected. If not, I'm curious what is causing that. If it's consistent, then it must be a setting, rather than the glitch that I run into regularly.

photo

the leads cover multiple days, however I am selecting only one day on the calendar. I have no issues with this in our other IO account.

photo

That is strange because that's exactly how it should work. Event Date should pull up every lead spanning that date. I wonder why your other account doesn't do that.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file