Incorrect county on leads

Casey Z. shared this question 18 months ago
Answered

I have one local county with a business income tax. I've always been under their $100,000 threshold, so I just pay the minimum each year. I just ran a report for 2021 and came up with more than $200k, which didn't seem likely. A quick spot check found several leads with an incorrect county, so I'm assuming there are going to be a lot of them.

Where is IO pulling the county info from? Can this be corrected? If so, can we get the leads to auto update when I open them, similar to how a delivery fee would recalculate?

Here are a few of the leads. These venues are all in Clackamas County:

Comments (4)

photo

All we can do is have a developer take a look and update if incorrect...sometimes the information we are given is incorrect.

photo

I'm certainly no Excel expert, but I'll bet I can export this report, without the county, and have Excel add the county. Fingers crossed.

photo

I was able to do this by uploading a report to a site called Geocodio. It took all of my addresses and added the county. Super easy. I'm posting this here so I have a backup reference for next year.

photo

it looks like if you use the old IO site, you may not get correct counties. The leads you referenced in the support ticket were all old.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file