version of contract without the price

isabelle A. shared this question 23 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Inside the Worker Site, i want to give the ability to view a customer contract to my employees but i do not want them to see the prise. Is that possible ?

Thank you

Comments (2)

photo

No if you give them access to the contract they will see the price.

photo

Isabelle, what info do you want your employees to see? You can add that to the packing list.

photo

Hello Casey, i like my employees to have a version of the contract (without price) so they can show the customer if there is a discord. For exemple, on the number of electricity they were support to plan or the number of volunteer they where suppose to have. I know we can add info on the packing list but sometimes we need to show customer what they signed. What do you do in those cases ?

photo

The few times that has been needed at an event, I've sent my employees a screenshot of the contract. Usually, the customer opens up the contract on their phone as soon as there is an issue.

Lead views and contracts without prices have been requested since the beginning of time. I've seen a lot of business software that has an "Employee view", which allows employees to see all information, except pricing. It seems like a basic feature, so hopefully we get it at some point.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file