Revert status

Marcus S. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

I setup a revert status automation for turning contracts back into quotes and I am finding that the revert status 1 and revert status 2 emails are both sending at the same time even though they have a 72 hour and 7 day timing on a filter. HELP!

Comments (12)

photo

What are the lead#'s where this has happened?

photo

11789643 and 11861957 last night both sent 2 emails. I have been testing the process to begin using the revert status system and I honestly thought I followed Tim exactly in his tutorial!

photo

It looks like you have 2 "revert status" automations set up??

photo

The "last 7 days" isn't specific days....can be anytime in the last 7 days. That's why these went out together

photo

yes, the first revert status is to warn the customer that we are going to revert back after another period of time and the second one is to tell them it has reverted and to actually revert it back to a quote status. I did this following the tutorial that Tim did on Youtube that is referring to "expiring leads".

photo

In this case the system was playing catch up for the "last 7 days" and then the other one went out at the same time. You can change the time on that one to make it a little more specific but shouldn't continue to happen because wouldn't be playing catch up going forward

photo

My concern is that the 2 that are scheduled to go out today on both are the same 2 leads, so will they both go out as well? Also the 2 that were sent out yesterday had just been turned into the contracted status on the 10th which shouldn't have triggered the 72 hour timeline.

photo

I would change the last 7 days. I think that is too wide of a range....that overlaps with your 72 hour filter

photo

doesn't the second filter have to be longer than the first? what would you recommend? I had it at 96 hours (4 days) so that would mean we would give them 3 days to finish booking then they get their first reminder email then 24 hours later they get another email stating their status has been dropped to quote.

I was getting the same issues with both emails send at the same time.

photo

When do you want the first one to go out? how long after they are "contracted"?

photo

I would like the first email to go out 3 days after they are contracted and then the second email to go out 24 hours after the first email.

photo

I've updated the filters and should work going forward but I think the issue is you have a handful of leads that are old and haven't been updated...so they have been sitting in the contracted status for a while....they are well over the 96 hour timeframe so the 72 and 96 hour emails are going out when you set these up.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file