Need help with template

isabelle A. shared this question 18 months ago
Answered

Hello, I used a Packing list template to be able to print a list of contract with some information.

See the template: https://rental.software/account/#/settings/packlists/14461

But there is some things i can't figure out how to do

1) under Détail, I would want the quantity to be before the item.

2) Also, i would want the item to be listed without interline or line.

3) I used the *workerlist* variable , can we change the font so it is more like the rest of the report ? and can i translate the information ''worker'' and ''shift'' ?

4) When an item is from another location, it shows on the report (see item in yellow) Can you make the other terminal appear in bold pls ?

5) finaly, like i said, i used a packing list report but can i have the same report printed from elsewhere ? because, normally, there are some items i do not want to print on the packing list but that i would want to print in that report.,,, If i unchecked ''Show item in the Packing List'' for those items, then they don't show up on that report as well....

c7eb97b45028f7f34c673b4a40ab30e0

Comments (4)

photo

What is the name of the packing list?

photo

liste contrat 4

photo

I was able to do most...but some not possibe...moved quantity. Removed underline. Fonts match but the workerlist is a built in table and cannot be translated. Made the location bold. The Packing lists can be printed from the Print utility feature from the Leads page. Thanks!

photo

understood for the workerlist

But something is not working with the location. It should display the name of the location if the tiem is in a location that is not the location of the contract See bleow

Also, can you make the space between the quantity and item smaller ? and put that on the top left of the cell.

79c4cd8e8382010fe2a0223f499ed928

Leave a Comment

Attach a file