Deleted inventory tab on elementor

Havva S. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

Hi I accidently deleted my inventory tab completely off my website through elementor is there a way a support member can log in and read it or walk me through re adding it with all of my inventory still intact. I searched for it in my actions history but it was not there.

Comments (2)

photo

It looks like you accidentially deleted your menu...you would want to go to your home page and edit w/ elementor and add the menu again. The option to do this will pop up when you press the pencil to edit. When you go to edit a menu will pop up on left hand side and the option to add menu will show up. Let me know if you need help with this.

photo

Im sorry I cant seem to figure it out... no menu option is popping up.

photo
photo

Hello,

It looks like you were able to add your menu back onto your homepage with the layout centered and spaced. If you run into this issue again, please let us know.

Thank you!

photo

Thank you I appreciate it. I have another question...Can I add a flat rate tax fee?

photo

You can add the flat rate tax fee by going to Settings-->Tax Preferences and edit your preferences here.

Thank you!

photo

Im sorry!! I meant a flat rate insuance fee where customers would have to click off the checked box if they wanted to take it off

photo

No worries! Are you wanting to add a damage waiver option?

photo

yes!

photo

Here is an article on how to set up a damage waiver step by step. If you have any issues or questions, please let us know.

Thank you!

photo

Thank you I really appreciate your help!

photo

You're welcome!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file