Website Help

Jessica D. shared this question 20 days ago
Awaiting Reply

My website looks TERRIBLE! Do you have someone that can help me make it look more presentable, even if its an extra charge. I need help!

Comments (1)

photo

Hi Jessica,

Could you provide some more details on what you need help with? Not sure if a full website overhaul would be what you are looking for or not, but I'll list our website package options below. If it's just some minor tweaks we could possibly do that outside of one of these packages. I can give you a call Monday to discuss in more detail what the best route would be.

Here is a breakdown of our different website packages.

Premium: The InflatableOffice Premium web package is our best seller. Select from a collection of professionally designed themes that include all of the necessary rental website components your business needs to get off to a great start. We'll get it updated with your brand new look and inventory imagery. This includes 15 hours of development time, logo design if needed and city targeted landing pages. $1,800 + $100/mo WordPress/Support at launch

Elite SEO: This package combines the power of the premium package with one hour of monthly support and initial as well as ongoing SEO maintenance. If you want a great-looking website, ongoing help from our support team, and full SEO optimization/maintenance, this is the package for you. $3,500 + $100/mo WordPress/Support at launch and

$100/mo for SEO content engine starting after 6 months

Creative: Fully custom website, with our most advanced features. We can work from a sketch or a link to a website you admire. You decide and we make sure your website is beautiful and fully operational. 40 hours of development time, logo design, custom redirects and SEO and landing pages. $5.800 + $100/mo WordPress/Support at launch

Please let me know what other information I can provide for you!

Thanks,

Matt

Leave a Comment

Attach a file