Reports not clear on setup date/time vs Window date/time

Chad B. shared this question 18 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I'm creating a report and would like to pull the setup start date/time. In the report I have tried Setup Start Date, Set up Start Time, Setup Start Date/Time and they seem to pull the same information as Setup Window Start Date, Setup Window Start Time, Setup Window Start Date/Time. Which is the window start time.

Comments (9)

photo

What is the name of the report you are working on?

photo

The lead set up window start date is just that...just the start date. You can get the date and time but it looks like you have to use two varibles and two columns...is this what you mean?

photo

Can you give me an example of a lead where this is happening because of course what I pulled up I got two different times

photo

You need to group by Org name...so I made that change...this is currently what I am seeing...what is it that you expect to see different

photo

Here, maybe this video will better help.

https://vimeo.com/757326020/5cfa9c9c3d

photo
photo

It's not just a lead. It's the report. I'll send a video later when I get home. 

photo

Thank you for the video...that helps a lot. I even tried removing the delivery windows on one to see if that made a difference and didn't help at all! I have someone taking a look!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file